Thursday, November 19, 2015

Daily Thoughts 11/19/2015

Reading The Letter - Pablo Picasso
Reading the Letter, Pablo Picasso, 1921

Daily Thoughts 11/19/2015

I have been reading Riders of the Purple Sage by Zane Grey.


I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I also spent some time working on programming.

I am writing the final report for the Latino Americans 500 Years of History Grant tonight.  I will probably finish it tomorrow.

A colleague is showing the film, On Two Fronts, Latinos and Vietnam which is a PBS documentary on Monday, November 23, 2015 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m..

I have also been going over some more ideas about the computer lab and the public computers here.

Web Bits


2015 National Book Award Winners Announced

As Vote Nears No Consensus on Brooklyn Heights Library Development

No comments: