Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Daily Thoughts 02/03/2016

Index
Little Nemo: Give Us a Fleet Act III, Score, Illustrator Winsor Mckay, Songwriter Harry Bache Smith,  1908

Daily Thoughts 02/03/2016

I read some more of On Her Own Ground on the way to work.  I am reading about Madam C.J. Walker's move to Harlem, New York.  She was one of the early members of the NAACP.

I read some more of The Most Good You Can Do as well.  I am reading about metacharities which track how well other charities do.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook pages for the library.

I checked the gift books and the displays.  I also did a little work with flyers.  I am watching the computer lab to make sure that the change hours works.

I spent some time working on Bookletters this morning.  I also did a little work on next weeks new book order.

I spent some time in the computer lab this afternoon. There is a Using Digital Media class tonight from 5;30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.




Web Bits


Diversity and Your Public Library

Amazon Rumored to Be Opening 400 Bookstores

Former B&N Booksellers Have Hope For Queens Indie

Beyond Books: Why Some Libraries Lend Tools, Toys, and More

Brooklyn Heights Library Proposal Hits Temporary Roadblock
 

No comments: