Monday, February 29, 2016

Daily Thoughts 02/29/2016

Young Man and Skull  - Paul Cezanne
Paul Cezanne, Young Man With a Skull, 1898

Daily Thoughts 02/29/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook today.

I finished reading Native Son by Richard Wright on the way to work today.

There is a panel on the book Native Son tonight at the Mount Vernon Public Library.
http://mountvernon.dailyvoice.com/events/mount-vernon-library-panel-will-examine-native-son/638931/

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I checked the gift books and the displays. I also put out copies of the March Bookpage which I read today.
I spent some time working on displays for Women's History Month which is march.

The event was itneresting tonight.  It opened with a short film, The Black American Experience, Richard Wright followed by a discussion of the book, Native Son.  The Youth Shelter was here as well as numerous members of the community.


Web Bits

The TV Novel Complex
http://flavorwire.com/563136/the-tv-novel-complex

No comments: