Monday, February 8, 2016

Daily Thoughts 02/08/2016

Index]
Atmoo, Thoth, & the goddess of letters [Seshat], writing the name of Remeses on the fruit of the persea. Memnonium, Thebes. 1837

Daily Thoughts 02/08/2016

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I read some more of Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life.  I am reading about the place of compassion in different religions including Christianity, Judaism, Taoism, Buddhism, and Islam.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I spent some time this afternoon with Directors Station generating lists of books.

I read a copy of the Times Literary Supplement and the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I am spending more time telling people what to do recently.  I am also doing things like making sure the chairs are the right kind for the computer lab and that people follow schedules.

I am looking at a catalog of promotional itemes for National Library Week on April 10-16, 2016.  We have a marketing meeting tomorrow.

No comments: