Friday, November 2, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/02/2018

Seymour Joseph Guy, 1867 - Evening.jpg
Seymour Joseph Guy, Evening, 1867

Daily Thoughts 11/02/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of Stop Workplace Drama on the way home last night.  I read about the importance of having clarity for your goals.

I also read some more of Who We Are and How We Got Here.  I am reading about different ancient peoples like the Ancient North Eurasians, the Funnel Beaker Culture, and the Yamnaya.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

I spent some time looking over the mending.  I also spent some time checking items that are not in the system.

I also read:

Diverse Viewpoints and Voices In Graphic Novels:  Must Have Graphic-Novels for Black History Month and Beyond

https://www.libraryjournal.com/?detailStory=181012-Diverse-Voices-in-Graphic-Novels

I checked the New York Times Bestseller List and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller List.

I spent some time discussing programming.

Web Bits



American Star Libraries 2018

Advocacy and the Power of Narrative

Kayaks, Ukuleles, Neckties:  The Weird and Useful Things You Can Check Out from Local Libraries


No comments: