Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/14/2018


File:Enough - Frank A. Nankivell 1902. LCCN2010651498.tif
Enough / Frank A. Nankivell 1902. 

Daily Thoughts 11/14/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of The Places That Scare You.  I am reading about compassion and loving-kindness meditation.

I also read some more of Healing the Angry Brain.  I am reading about neuroplasticity or how the brain changes with repeated activities over time.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I read the latest Ingram Advance.  There was a special issue for Professional, Technical, Reference and Computer Books 2018.

I also put in for two orders of books.

I spent some time preparing for next months schedule.  We also discussed programs for March, April, and May.

There is a Javascript class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I checked out the book, Rogue Protocol by Martha Wells today.

We finished putting in a display for Stan Lee near the rotunda.

Web Bits


Troy Library adds C-Pen Readers, Devices that Scan, Read Text Aloud

No comments: