Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/21/2018

FelixVallotton-LaBibliotheque.JPG
La Bibliotheque, Felix Vallotton, 1921

Daily Thoughts 11/21/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of The Organized Mind.  I am reading about filing systems.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also checked some books that were listed as not in the catalog.

I spent some time discussing fliers with a colleague.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.  There is no computer class tonight because of Thanksgiving eve.

I spent a little time working with Give Gab.

I have to write a report for Arts Westchester.

I spent a little time this afternoon cleaning my desk and organizing.

Right now, I am back in the computer lab.

I am looking at a book called From Bacteria to Bach and Back the Evolution of Minds by Daniel C. Dennett.

Web Bits

More Little Free Libraries Pop Up in Westchester
https://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/2018/11/20/more-little-libraries-pop-up-westchester/2069070002/


The Year In Architecture 2018

Local Music Remix Digital Audio Production Tools for Your Library

Despite Hurdles, The Seed Library Movement Is Growing



No comments: