Saturday, November 24, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/24/2018

Barter-Chickens for Subscription.jpg

A newspaper illustration depicting a man engaging in barter, paying his yearly newspaper subscription to the "Podunk Weekly Bugle" with various farm produce, F.S. Church, Harper's Weekly, 1874

Daily Thoughts 11/24/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Organized  Mind last night.  I am reading about how people connect online through social networks and dating sites.

I watched a video that is part of a series called Body Composition Managing Our Expectations by Dr. Michael J. Ormsbee which is part of the Great Courses on Kanopy.

I updated a few things in the ADP scheduling system.

Web Bits



Diversity Auditing 101: How to Evaluate Your Collection

Connecticut LIbraries Adapting to Community Needs

"Have a goob day": Boise Librarian Hides Notes In Books As Part of Guerrilla Kindness Project



No comments: