Saturday, March 7, 2020

Daily Thoughts 03/07/2020

File:Instead of Man Reading We Have the Bookworm MET DP877035.jpg
Instead of Man Reading We Have the Bookworm, Christopher Pearce Cranch 1830--1892

Daily Thoughts 03/07/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some books on horticulture.  I have been looking at them online on Hoopla.  I looked through A History of Gardening in 50 Objects by George Drower and The Big Bad Book of Botany by Michael Largo.  I like reading about the history of plants.

I also read some more of The Art of Memory.

Web Bits



Can Libraries Help Solve Climate Change? This Wisconsin Couple Says Yes

The Census Starts In Two Weeks

Is Macmillan Reconsidering Its Library E-book Embargo?

Libraries and Pandemic Preparedness




No comments: