Monday, March 30, 2020

Daily Thoughts 03/30/2020



Thomas Couture, Soap Bubbles, 1859

Daily Thoughts 03/30/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I made a few phone calls this morning.  I am working on the Mount Vernon Arts Initiative.
I also am working on some other grants.

There is a session to discuss the census which is officially starting tomorrow online with the Westchester Library System.

I am reading Ancient Science Through the Golden Age of Greece by George Sarton.  It starts with Egypt then goes into Sumeria, then the Aegean.

There are a number of projects which still need to be done.  There is a Hispanic film brochure.

I also spent some time working on ADP today to create a schedule for next month.

Web Bits



Open Library Launches New Digitize and Lend E-book Lending Program


Movie Novels Are Still Around and They Aren't All Trash


No comments: