Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Daily Thoughts 03/17/2020

File:Marguerite GĂ©rard - Lady Reading in an Interior - WGA8609.jpg
Marguerite Gerard, Lady Reading in an Interior, Between 1795 and 1800

Daily Thoughts 03/17/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of What We Talk About When We Talk About Books.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I picked out some books to be changed to the mezzanine.

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I placed a few orders for new books.

We have a new director.

The building is closed to the public right now.

We are working a little bit on advertising our electronic resources.

Web Bits



As Covid-19 Threat Grows, Libraries Balance Patron Needs With Staff Safety and Containment

MacMillan Abandons Library E-books Embargo


No comments: