Friday, March 13, 2020

Daily Thoughts 03/13/2020

File:A woman writing about memories of places visited LCCN2008680226.jpg
A woman writing about memories of places visited, 1850

Daily Thoughts 03/13/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Art of Memory.  I am reading about Lullism which is a system of memory from the middle ages.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I put two orders of new books in.

I picked out some biography books to be put in the mezzanine.

I worked on a selection list for the library.

I also checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

Web Bits


Library of Congress Announces Limited Access to Library Facilities Until April 1st.

Covid 19 Impact Listings: Cancellations, Policy Changes and More

New Rochelle Library Cancels Public Programs

Library of America to Publish the Works of Octavia Butler

No comments: