Monday, March 23, 2020

Daily Thoughts 03/23/2020

The Century Magazine: June
The Century Magazine For June, 1896, Louis John Rhead

Daily Thoughts 03/23/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of What We Talk About When We Talk About Books.  I am reading about how digital readers change how we think about books.

I read some more of The Art of Memory.

I have been watching the series Ancient Impossible from the History Channel on Bing.  It is about exceptional ancient engineering.

I am at home now because of the shutdown for Covid 19 Virus.

I spent a little time working on the Mount Vernon Arts Initiative.

Web Bits

Ingram Vows To Defend Industry Through Crisis

Amazing Library Collections to Explore Online

Library Journal Day of Dialog is Now A free Virtual Event

Close Libraries Now, Plead Library Chiefs as Terrified London Staff Walk Out




No comments: