Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Daily Thoughts 03/31/2020



Book News. October, Volume XV, George Du Maurier, Between 1900 and 1910

Daily Thoughts 03/31/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I put in the April schedule for ADP.

At 12:00 p.m., I partook in a Zoom meeting for the Complete Count Committee of the City of Mount Vernon.  It is the second Zoom meeting I have done this month.  I think I might want to invest in a camera for the computer.  There is going to be another Zoom meeting tomorrow.

I finished reading Ancient Science Through the Golden Age of Greece by George Sarton.  There is a strong connection between science and philosophy.  I liked reading about Plato and Aristotle.

Web Bits


Virtually Visit 8 World Class Libraries

Authors Guild. AAP Outraged by IA's 'National Emergency Library'

Suvey of U.S. Academic Libraries Documents Covid 19 Responses


No comments: