Monday, November 3, 2008


Engraving of an Erudite Researcher
Octave Uzanne, Le Livre, Paris, A. Quantin, 1880.

Good Afternoon

Today has been mostly a day to tie up loose ends. I have tomorrow off to go vote. Today, I mostly did small things. I ordered a new clear acrylic wall display unit for magazines and pamphlets for the Job Information Center. I talked about setting up an account for Movie Licensing with the business office, and I talked about doing a combined business and computer training course with the computer lab.

I also did some minor every day tasks, weeding, and maintaining the current events display. I'm going to weed some more of the law books.

I found my copy of The Media Savvy Leader and The Ginger Star on my desk. I'm finding that I am becoming a little bit distracted with all the small things I need to do these days. I left my books over the weekend.

While I was on twitter, I found an interesting link from Tor Books, they are giving away a comic book interpretation of the novel Ender's Game on the Marvel Comics website.

http://www.tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=blog&id=7987

Today has been a nice slow day. Tomorrow I vote. I think I might go very early in the morning to avoid the rush and lines. The polls open at 6 a.m.. The poll workers have to be there by 5:30 a.m. It should be interesting.

No comments: