Monday, November 2, 2009

Daily Thoughts November 2, 2009

Ukrainian Stamp. I am not sure what it says. I found it on Wikimedia and liked it.


Daily Thoughts 11/2/2009

They moved the clocks an hour back today, so I am up too early. I am not sure what to think about this.

Today, I finished weeding the trade paperbacks and the mass market paperbacks. I am also watching the volunteers shift the nonfiction collection. It is moving steadily along. Also, we are working on a new layout for the mezzanine. It should make it much easier to find the fiction books.

This morning, I put together another display, this time for Veterans Day which is on November 11, 2009 in the United States. I picked out both dvds and books on wars of the United States, veterans, and the GI bill.

I'm also working with a colleague to help write the new monthly report. Things are going very steadily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Translation of the Ukranian:
So many books, so little time.

Book Calendar said...

Thanks for the translation.