Friday, February 11, 2011

Daily Thoughts 2/11/2011(The Content Management Bible)

Mark Twain at Breakfast 1895 On US leg of round the world tour

Daily Thoughts 2/11/2011

I watched True Grit starring John Wayne.  I think the Charles Portis book was much better.  They made the character Mattie Ross too mild mannered in the film.


I also read a bit more of The Content Management Bible.  It is making me think about how it would apply in a library or publishing setting. Part of looking at content is determining what the requirements and goals of a content management system are.  This book is not hardware or software specifically, it is more about ideas and creating a framework to work inside.  My next stop is metadata.  This is something which I have to learn if I am going to move forward.

No comments: