Thursday, June 14, 2012

Daily Thoughts 06/14/2012

Nicolae Tonitza, Natura Moarta


Daily Thoughts 06/14/2012

This morning, I read a bit more of It Worked For Me.  Colin Powell reminds me us that whatever we are doing, we are doing it to serve other people whether it is in a corporation or government.  I also read some more of The Founder's Dilemma and started reading a bit more of The Object Oriented Thought Process.

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook accounts for the library as well as the displays.  I am thinking a little bit about the Adult Summer Reading Program.  We also have the Computer Lab open between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.

I spent a little bit of time watching about Javascript on Lynda.com and some time on Codecademy doing Javascript exercises.

I spent a few minutes looking at the latest Edgar Awards from the Mystery Writers of America.  http://www.mysterywriters.org/files/u6/2012_Edgar_Winners_-_Press_Release.pdf

I read through the latest Booklist magazine.  There was a graphic novel by Eddie Campbell called The Lovely Horrible Stuff which is about money which should be entertaining.

No comments: