Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Daily Thoughts 06/04/2014

Jean-Paul Laurens, Faust

Daily Thoughts 06/04/2014

This morning, I read a bit more of the Fusion Marketing Bible.  Lon Safko is describing Cost of Customer Acquisition COCA, and Return on Investment two common acronyms that are used in justifying business expenses.  I also read more of War and Gold. Kwasi Kwarteng is describing General MacArthur's occupation of Japan after World War II.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.  I also checked the displays.  I also started working on a small display of Maya Angelou's books.  We recently put a short summary of her life on website. 

The book, Are Librarians Obsolete by Mark Y. Herring came in for me to read.  I also spent some time looking at the collection management sheet for patron requests at the reference desk.

There is an Excel computer class in the lab tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.


Web Bits


Check It Out With Michael Kelley: Ebooks for Arizona Libraries
http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/libraries/article/62688-check-it-out-with-michael-kelley-e-books-for-arizona-libraries.html

No comments: