Sunday, June 1, 2014

Daily Thoughts 06/01/2014

Roses in Glass, 1831, Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller
Daily Thoughts 06/01/2014

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.



I read some more of War and Gold by Kwasi Kwarteng.  I am reading about the idea of a central bank for a country that issues paper money in relation to the gold standard.  The book is very much a popular history of finance.  There is a section of black and white photographs, appendinx, notes, bibliography, index, acknowledgements, and list of cited websites.


I started reading The Fusion Marketing Bible Fuse Traditional Media, Social Media, and Digital Media to Maximize Your Marketing by Lon Safko today.





Web Bits



I am not a Brand Building Your Personal and Professional Profile
I really am a brand.


My Metro Exclusive: Remaining Relevant In a Changing World The Peter Drucker Way
I made a request through ILL for Create Your Future the Peter Drucker Way by Bruce Rosenstein.  I am a member of My Metro.

No comments: