Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Daily Thoughts 02/09/2016

Charles Dickens by Frith 1859.jpg
Charles Dickens by Frith, 1859, Cabinet Portrait

Daily Thoughts 02/09/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life.  I am reading about self compassion.

I did a little troubleshooting today.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

We met with Brodart to discuss their ordering process.  It was interesting seeing how their system work.

I spent some time arranging for books to be moved to the main floor from the mezzanine.

I also spent some time working on a "dusty book list."

I have a market meeting today at 4:15 p.m.



Web Bits


America's Libraries: Old Institutions Becoming New Again

Letter From Flint Public Library about Lead in Water Crisis to PUBLIB

No comments: