Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Daily Thoughts 08/24/2016

File:Ignacio Pinazo Camarlench Flores y libros.jpg
Ignacio Pinazo Camarlench, Flowers and Books, Before 1916

Daily Thoughts 08/24/2016

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I interviewed someone this morning.

I have to look at creating new stack labels.

I ordered a few electronic audiobooks for the 3M Cloud Library.

I spent some time in the computer lab today.

There is a computer class tonight for Tablets from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.

On the way home from work, I read some more of Staffing for Results.  I am reading about the concept of Process analysis where you look for weaknesses and strengths in what you are doing.

Nicole Dennis-Benn Visits Mount Vernon Library for Book Reading and Signing
http://mountvernon.dailyvoice.com/events/nicole-dennis-benn-visits-mount-vernon-library-for-book-reading-signing/678520/


Web Bits


Ursula K. LeGuin on the Sacredness of Libraries

Library Charged $1.5 Million for Journal Archive

Kickstarter Hits A Publishing Milestone

Technology is Not the Death of Deep Reading

The Secret Libraries of History


No comments: