Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Daily Thoughts 08/30/2016

Cecilia - Henrique Pousao
Cecilia, Henrique Pousao, 1882

Daily Thoughts 08/30/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook today.

I rested on the way to work today.

I checked the gift books and the displays.  I also printed out a stack of flyers for a weekend promotional event where they are giving out library cards.

I have more people to manage.  Now, I am managing the on call librarians.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review.  I have a copy of the Times Literary Supplement to read.

I checked out the book, Invisible Influence:  The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior by Jonah Berger.

I chose a book for the book club in September, Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates

Web Bits


Map Librarian Finds 1966 Crash Site


Highland Park Library Expands Robotics Program


No comments: