Saturday, December 3, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/03/2016

The Book of Music - Juan Gris
The Book of Music, Juan Gris, 1922

Daily Thoughts 12/03/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Business Adventures by John Brooks this morning.  I am reading about shareholder activism at annual meetings.

I am looking over the outline for a grant for the NEA Big Read which would use the book A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest J. Gaines.  It would be for a community wide reading program.

I am also looking at two lecture series that would be funded through the New York Council for the Humanities.

Web Bits


For Better Social Skills Scientists Recommend A Little Chekov

Library as a Financial Literacy Hub

BCALA Announces 2016 Literary Award Winners


No comments: