Friday, December 23, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/23/2016

Little Girl In A Book, Illustration to Fairies I Have Met by Edmund Dulac, 1910
Daily Thoughts 12/23/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read a little more of Making Conflict Work.  I am reading about different ways to adapt to conflict.  Having a variety of strategies helps.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I spent some time working on orders today.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

I updated my Westchester Library Association membership today.

The book, The Clothing of Books by Jhumpa Lahiri has come in for me to read.

Web Bits

Time for a Change: Library Development 2016



Scarsdale Board Approves $9.9 Million Bond, Clears Way for Library Plan






No comments: