Thursday, December 22, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/22/2016

Copernicus in the tower at Frombork - Jan Matejko
Copernicus In the Towner, Jan Matejko, 1872

Daily Thoughts 12/22/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Making Conflict Work.  I am reading about how to appease people in difficult situations when it is necessary.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

One of my reports is working on shifting and checking the graphic novels section.

I read a copy of Publishers Weekly today as well as the Ingram Advance.

I put together an order for e-books from the 3M Cloud Library.  I am also working on another order of books.

The New York Council for the Humanities confirmed that we are a recipient for a reading program on Growing and Aging.

I discussed coding classes for teenagers with a colleague.  We are working on a mini-grant.

I finished putting together sign up sheets for the computer classes for January.

Web Bits

7 Million Books and Counting: One Man's Fight For Literacy Among City's At Risk Kids

Is Accurate Book Discovery Really Possible

Libraries Are Dying-- But It's Not About Books-- United Kingdom




No comments: