Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/21/2016

Man, Standing, Reading a Book - Vincent van Gogh
Man Standing Reading, Vincent Van Gogh, 1882

Daily Thoughts 12/21/2016

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of  Making Conflict Work.  I am reading about command and control or demanding people do things.

This morning, I checked the gifts and the displays.

I spent some time working on an order of e-books.  I also finished reading The New York Times Book Review, a copy of Publishers Weekly, and the Ingram Advance.  I placed a hold on the book, The Clothing of Books by Jhumpa Lahiri which is about book covers.

I checked out the book, The Liberation by Ian Tregillis.

Web Bits


A Library From the Future Arrives in Denmark

The Gift of Literacy: Lutie E. Stearns

The British Library Asks Which Literary Character Would You Invite Round for Tea: Part One


No comments: