Saturday, December 10, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/10/2016

Pencils - Mikhail Vrubel
Mikhail Vrubel, Pencils, 1905

Daily Thoughts 12/10/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time on purchase orders.

Bruce Fabricant was speaking today.  There was a slideshow and a book signing that went with the speaking engagment.  It went very well today.

On the way home, I read a bit more of American Philosophy A Love Story.  I am reading about free will versus determinism

I got my free VIP Pass for Book Expo America in May.

I am looking through my Facebook photos collection at the old flyers for past events.

Web Bits

Video Library Ready to Code
http://www.districtdispatch.org/2016/12/new-libraries-ready-to-code-video/

No comments: