Thursday, December 15, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/15/2016

Pot, Glass and Book - Pablo Picasso
Pot, Glass, and Book, Pablo Picasso, 1908

Daily Thoughts 12/15/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I worked a little bit on ordering.  I read a copy of the Times Literary Supplement.

I spent some time discussing circulation with a colleague focuing on purchase alerts, patron requests and similar things.

I cleared my desk and put away some things.

I asked a person who works under me to do some shifting and shelf reading in the adult section.

I spent a little time in the computer lab today.

The tree lighting ceremony is tonight.

Web Bits

On Libraries
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/jacobs/on-libraries/



No comments: