Monday, April 3, 2017

Daily Thoughts 04/03/2017

Lady Reading Poetry by Ishibashi Kazunori (Shimane Art Museum).jpg
Lady Reading Poetry, Ishibashi Kazunori, 1905

Daily Thoughts 04/03/2017

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I spent most of the morning in the computer lab.

I have to work on orders and look over how I am spending money.

I have a copy of Booklist, Publishers Weekly, and the New York Times Book Review to read.

On the way home, I read some more of The Collected Essays of James Baldwin.  I rather like the essays on Harlem, New York and how the ghetto is not a place for anyone.

I also read some more of New York 2140.  The lower half of Manhattan is drowned in the story and people get around on boats and small watercraft.  The upper half is on dry land with huge skyscrapers.  The story is very much focused on the setting.

Web Bits


Let Girls Learn


No comments: