Thursday, April 6, 2017

Daily Thoughts 04/06/2017

Still Life. Table, books, and the pipes. - Pyotr Konchalovsky
Still Life. Table, books, and the Pipes, 1929, Pyotr Konchalovsky

Daily Thoughts 04/06/2017

Tomorrow is the Urban Librarians Unite conference.

I read a little bit more of New York 2140 on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

I checked Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time working an order for central library district books.

I checked on the computer lab.

We had a program tonight called James Baldwin's America led by Professor Emeritus John Howard from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.   We discussed some of James Baldwin's life as an open conversation.  There were several handouts which we read including material on Go Tell It to the Mountain and some of his essays.

I did a little work with the 600s and the large print books as well.

No comments: