Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Daily Thoughts 04/25/2017

The Meeting at the Pharmacy - Jose Gutierrez Solana
The Meeting at the Pharmacy, Jose Gutierrez Solana, 1934

Daily Thoughts 04/25/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Book. I am reading about lithography and photolithography.

This morning, I checked the gift books and the displays.

I also turned in some orders for new books.  I am arranging to have a visit from Davidson Titles to look at books.

I started working on a grant for a Mount Vernon Art Initiative which is focused on Latino art and dance,

Today, we had the Crochet Group from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight.  I still have to do the signup sheets for the computer classes tomorrow.

Web Bits


'Life Between the Shelves': Reimagining Libraries As Civic Spaces

With Register of Copyrights Bill, Big Media Seeks Its Own In House Lobbyist

After 60 Years, Chinatown May Finally Get Its Library Back
Boston.



No comments: