Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Daily Thoughts 04/05/2017

Reading - Nicolae Vermont
Reading, Nicole Vermont, 1919

Daily Thoughts 04/05/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent several hours in the computer lab.  I put in some orders for nonfiction and fiction new books.

The Senior Memoir Writing Class was this morning from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

I read through a copy of Library Journal and Publishers weekly today.  I have a lot more ordering to do.

On the way home, I read some more of New York 2140.  The science in this book is hard.  It seems to be based on plausible advances in technology.


Web Bits


Ransomware Hackers Target Government Offices, Libraries

Amazon Opening Second Bookstore in NYC

How dokk1 Managed to Double the Number of Visits to the Library

From Libraries to Lunch Coutners, African Americans Recall Years of Exclusion

The Lost Art of Library Card Catalogues

No comments: