Friday, August 31, 2018

Daily Thoughts 08/31/2018

File:Rebecca Solomon-The Claim for Shelter.jpg
The Claim for Shelter, 1869, Rebecca Solomon

Daily Thoughts 08/31/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Crash Override this morning.  I am reading about internet trolls.  There is also a description of some of the more hateful sites like 4chan and Stormfront.

I spent some more time working with Select Reads today.

I also read the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I am thinking of how to write a grant for journaling and personal writing.

I spent a little time cleaning up my social media accounts and the reference email.  Things should be a little bit more organzied.

Web Bits


Why Do People Use Libraries?  Teens Share Their Ideas

The Book List:  What Do astronauts read on the international space station?

6 Must See Displays at New York Public Library's Rogers and Hammerstein Exhibit

No comments: