Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daily Thoughts 03/14/2012


Manufacturing of paper. Picture scanned in : Leçons élémentaires de chimie (B.Bussard, H.Dubois). 1906.

Daily Thoughts 03/14/2012

This morning I checked the displays and updated the Twitter and Facebook accounts for the library.  I also checked the gift books.

There is a new copy of Publishers Weekly that I have to read.  Also, The Age of Zeus has come in for me to read by James Lovegrove.

I put the book Lifeskills by Virginia Williams on hold.

We have the Computer Lab for Academic Use from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. today. I spent some time reading the latest New York Times Book Review.

The book, The Information Diet A Case for Conscious Consumption by Clay A. Johnson has come in for me to read.  I am looking forward to reading it.  The book is exactly 150 pages long.

No comments: