Friday, March 16, 2012

Daily Thoughts 03/16/2012


Oscar Levertin by Carl Larsson, 1906

Daily Thoughts 03/16/2012

I read a little bit more of The Information Diet.  The author is comparing factory farming and manufactured food products to easily consumable junk information and information that confirms our own bias.  He is also describing how the internet and social media can encourage loss of attention.

This morning, I spent a little bit of time on Lynda.com studying CSS.

I watched the Three Musketeers on dvd.  It was a nice way to relax.  I am trying to be a little bit more relaxed.

On Sunday, I am going to New York Librarians SHARE to network with people.

Web Bits


Cory Doctorow: What's Inside the Box
http://www.locusmag.com/Perspectives/2012/03/cory-doctorow-whats-inside-the-box/



No comments: