Monday, September 10, 2012

Daily Thoughts 09/10/2012

Daydreaming. Signed A Seifert. Oil on panel. 24.2 x 17.6 cm by 1901
Daily Thoughts 09/10/2012

This morning I checked the Twitter and Facebook accounts for the library.  I also checked the displays.  The library is doing a display on 09/11.

I checked out the book, Revolution 2.0 The Power of the People is Greater Than the People In Power by Wael Ghonim.  In addition, I put the book, Telegraph Avenue by Michael Chabon on hold.

Today has been a quiet day.  We have the computer lab open today.  I read through the latest copy of Booklist and am currently reading through the New York Times Book Review.

We are having a meeting tomorrow.  I am looking at a book called Abundance The Future Is Better Than You Think by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler.  It is a book filled with technological optimism.  I like to think there is a better future ahead.


No comments: