Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Daily Thoughts 03/06/2013

Adolf Schrodter, 1834, Don Quixote in the Library

Daily Thoughts 03/06/2013

This morning, I read a little more of The Future by Al Gore on the train to work.  I also spent some time checking the library Twitter and Facebook accounts.

I spent a bit of time looking at the organizational chart for the library.  It was interesting to look at, but probably needs to be adjusted. I also spent some more time checking the new books and the displays.  There are quite a few new books being processed.

One of the clerks checking the 500s, almost half of the main floor adult collection has been checked to see that things are in order.

I also have been thinking a bit about the central library district money.  There should be some to spend soon.
I spent a little more time using Titlesource 3 today.

No comments: