Saturday, March 30, 2013

Daily Thoughts 03/30/2013



Daily Thoughts 03/30/2013

I read some more of Publishing E-books for Dummies.  I am reading about two e-book creation software programs that are free, Calibre which creates epub documents, and i-books author which is a free app which can create multimedia ebooks.  These are both useful to know about.

I also spent some time on the social media for the library and on Linked In.

I took a break to take care of some things around the house.

I learned about the move of the Museum of Comics and Cartoon Art to the upper eastside and the decision to become part of the Society of Illustrators which I think will make the museum even better.
http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20120904/soho/sohos-museum-of-comic-cartoon-art-relocates-upper-east-side

Web Bits



Amazon Will Acquire Goodreads
I am a member of Goodreads.

The Fair Use/ Fair Dealing Handbook

“First Do No Harm” My Interview With Amazon and Amazon and Goodreads on the Future of Goodreads.

Publishing News: Goodreaders  are Now Valuable Amazon Products


No comments: