Thursday, March 21, 2013

Daily Thoughts 03/21/2013

Seated Man Reading from a Book of Persian Poetry,   AD, Walters Art Museum

Daily Thoughts 03/21/2013

I read a little bit more of Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 for Dummies.  I am reading about the social features of Sharepoint; bulletin boards, profiles, wikis, and messaging.

I am looking at The 50th Law 50 Cent and Robert Greene illustrated by Dave Crosland which is a graphic novel about 50 Cents rise to success.  A lot of it is about ownership of your own resources.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.  I also checked the displays and the gift books.

The computer lab is open from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. today.  I spent some time sorting through my old bookmarks in my files.


Web Bits

Chicago Board of Education Defends 'Persepolis' Ban
http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/childrens/childrens-book-news/article/56457-chicago-board-of-education-defends-persepolis-ban.html
I saw the movie and read the book.  This kind of activity usually makes graphic novels like this more popular.

No comments: