Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Daily Thoughts 03/19/2013

Thomas Francis Dicksee (London, 1819 - London, 1895), Ophelia

Daily Thoughts 03/19/2013

I have been reading Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 for Dummies

This morning, I checked the displays and the gift books.  I also checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I am working on orders right now as well as making a few corrections to the catalog.  I ordered a few popular books in large print, James Patterson and Gillian Flynn.

 I spent some more time making corrections in the catalog.  We have the computer classes tonight.  People have been asking for more computer classes.

Web Bits

Literature from Librarians: Great Reads Written by the Experts
http://www.abebooks.co.uk/blog/index.php/2013/03/19/literature-from-librarians-great-reads-written-by-the-experts/

Understanding HTML is Critical to Web Literacy, Especially for Young Creators
www.thedigitalshift.com/2013/03/opinion/be-a-webmaker/

No comments: