Thursday, February 12, 2015

Daily Thoughts 02/12/2015


Leo Tolstoy Reading, Ilya Repin, 1891

Daily Thoughts 02/12/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook today.

My home computer crashed last night.  I had to take it in and replace the hard drive. 

I read some more of The End of Power.  There are descriptions on why power is changing.  There are more people who are more educated and better nourished, information and people are more mobile and more able to travel quickly, and there have been some major shifts in attitude.  People are less trustful of government all over the world and aspire to better standards of living everywhere. 

I am interested in the Fundamentals of Collection Assessment online course.
http://www.ala.org/alcts/confevents/upcoming/webcourse/fca/ol_templ


Web Bits


US Budget Cuts Lead to Tax Form Shortage At Local Libraries

More details on the tax forms situation.

No comments: