Friday, June 17, 2016

Daily Thoughts 06/17/2016


Man holding book - Rogier van der Weyden
Rogier Van Der Weyden, Man Holding A Book, Unknown


Daily Thoughts 06/17/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The View from the Cheap Seats last night.  I was reading about Dave McKean and Neil Gaiman making a movie called Mirror Mask.

I checked out the graphic novel Patience by Daniel Clowes.

I got sent an Advanced Reading Copy for The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict which is a fictional account of Einsteins wife.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I spent some time getting the Adult Summer Reading page in order with Evanced.

I also adjusted some orders for next week.

I am planning on having a meeting with Davidson Titles to discuss nonfiction book orders.

I spent some time putting together content for our graphic designer to look at to make flyers for events.

Web Bits


Chemistry Explains Why Old Books Smell So Good

Diversity of the American Library Library of Congress

Mount Vernon Public Library Gets New Art


No comments: