Friday, June 24, 2016

Daily Thoughts 06/24/2016

Frontispiece. The Tailor Mouse - Beatrix Potter
Frontispiece, The Tailor Mouse, Beatrix Potter, 1902

Daily Thoughts 06/24/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I checked the gift books and the displays.  I have a copy of Publishers Weekly to read.  I printed up some flyers for programming.

I read the July issue of Bookpage.

I also spent some time organizing my files and clearning my desk today.

I did a test signup and review in Evanced for the Adult Summer Reading program.

I looked through another copy of Publishers Weekly.  I placed a hold on the book, Dark Matter: A Novel  by Blake Crouch which is science fiction.  I also checked out the book, The Big Picture On the Origin of Life, Meaning, and the Universe Itself by Sean Carroll.

Web Bits


Barnes and Noble Plans to Unveil New Concept Store in Westchester


No comments: