Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Daily Thoughts 06/28/2016

Bottle of Vieux Marc, Glass and Newspaper - Picasso Pablo
Bottle of Vieux Marc, Glass, and Newspaper, Pablo Picasso, 1913

Daily Thoughts 06/28/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also read some more of Mastermind last night.  I am reading about the concept of memory as an attic or room where we can choose what we want to remember and pay attention to.

I looked through a copy of the New York Review of Books and the latest New York Times Book Review.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

The 13 Clocks by James Thurber illustrated by Marc Simont with an introduction by Neil Gaiman came in for med to read.

I checked the evanced for Adult Summer Reading.

There was a ribbon cutting ceremony today to unveil the "Seeing the Wind' sculpture in front of the children's room.

I placed an order of books for the children's room today.

There are two computer classes tonight, a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class.

Web Bits


Bringing Special Collections Into Today

A Library Without Books


No comments: