Friday, December 2, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/02/2016


Woman Writing A Letter, Gerard Ter Borch, 1655


Daily Thoughts 12/02/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read a little more of Business Adventures.

I put a banner up which says Happy Holidays.  I also checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time registering to be part of Humanities New York so I could apply for a grant.  I also updated some government information to get grants.

I read a copy of Publishers Weekly and checked the Publishers Weekly bestseller list and the New York Times Bestseller list today.

Web Bits


Internet Archive Successfully Fends Off Secret FBI Order

ALSC  Student Gift Membership

Grab Your Reading Glasses Chicago Public Library and CTA Partner to Offer Free Content

No comments: