Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/06/2016

Salvator Rosa - Diogenes searching for an honest man.jpg
Diogenes Searching for an Honest Man, Salvator Rosa, 17th Century

Daily Thoughts 12/06/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

There is an article on Kenneth C. Davis on the library website.

In The Shadow of Liberty: An Interview With Kenneth C. Davis by Chelsea A. Hamlet
http://mountvernonpubliclibrary.org/in-the-shadow-of-liberty-an-interview-with-kenneth-c-davis/

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Messy The Power of Disorder.  I am reading about how creating confusion in ones opponent can lead to victory as well as the messy conditions that often happen during competition.

I read some of the latest New York Times Book Review.  I also put in some requests to be ordered.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

The Crochet Group is meeting today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers and a Beginning Microsoft Word class today.

Web Bits



How Employees Shaped Strategy at New York Public Library

Patrons Less Aware of How Libraries Are Used

My Favorite Books of 2016-- Bill Gates

Library of Congress Boosts Digital Public Library Database With Historic Maps

Growing Up In A Library Is As Exactly As Magical As You'd Imagine


                                                                                                                           

No comments: