Thursday, December 29, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/29/2016

The Writing Lesson - Pierre-Auguste Renoir
Pierre Auguste-Renoir, The Writing Lesson, 1895

Daily Thoughts 12/29/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

We had Blue Cloud Analytics for Day to Day Use training.  It is for gathering statistics on how the library is being used from our SIRSI catalog. It was a two hour training in our computer lab.

I checked over some damaged graphic novels today.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

I read the latest copy of Bookpages, looked through the latest New York Times Book Review, and checked through Bookmarks For Everyone Who Hasn't Read Everything.

I did a little work for next weeks book order.

I also checked out the book, Your Idea Starts Here 77 Mind Expanding Ways to Unleash Your Creativity by Carolyn Eckert.  This is book of short illustrated creativity exercises.

There is a Microsoft Publisher 2013 Class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7;30 p.m.
                 

Web Bits

See Which Books New Yorkers Checked Out of the LIbrary Most in 2016

Toast the Library Bars, Silent Reading Parties and Live Lit in 2017

No comments: