Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/20/2016


Statue of Nathaniel Hawthorne by sculptor Bela Pratt (1867–1917), in Salem, Massachusetts, USA. Copyright (if any) has expired on this image, as the sculptor died more than 70 years ago.

Daily Thoughts 12/20/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also checked the displays and the gift books.

On the way to work, I read some more of Making Conflict Work.  I am reading about the concept of how to support people above you.

I spent some time working on programming and flyers for January 2017.  I have to write my blackout schedule tomorrow.

The Crochet Group was today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

I also spent a little time working on scheduling people.

I put in a few orders today.

I spent some time in the computer lab.

I started reading the New York Times Book Review but did not get to finish it.  I have copy of the Ingram Advance, Publishers Weekly, and Booklist to read.  I also have a carton with the latest Bookpage in it.

Web Bits


Connecting With Carl Sagan at the Library of Congress

SF Public Library Revives Plan To Install Microchips in Books


No comments: