Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/07/2016

Poynter - a day dream.jpg

Edward Poynter-- A Day Dream, 1862

Daily Thoughts 12/07/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Messy this morning on the way to work.  I am reading about the limits of automation.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I read some more of the latest New York Times Book Review which is a special end of year issue.

There is a Beginning HTML and CSS class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I spent some time training a new employee for the public computer area.  I also spent some time in the computer lab.


Web Bits


Making Your Library An Asset for Your Local Elected Officials

Coding In Libraries Is Not Just for Experts

Registration Opens for National Library Legislative Day


No comments: